Monday, October 24, 2016

Note Cards from My Original Watercolors!

 Here are some cards I created for the recent gallery show I participated in.  They are hand made by me, from my original watercolor paintings.

The painting was photographed, then printed on high quality card stock and attached to high quality blank cards with matching envelopes and autographed.  

You can get individual cards of any of my designs, or purchase a set.  Sets result in a lower price per card than buying individual cards.  


The 'Farm Girls' chicken sets are multiples of the same design.













Individual cards from the Sonoran desert bird series are available on a white or natural card base and come in two sizes.   The small note cards are 5.5" x 4", and the larger cards are 5" x 7". Here is my Cactus Wren from the painting 'Throne of Thorns'...






The 5 card set of the Sonoran desert birds contains 1 of each design; Quail, Shrike, Cactus Wren, Canyon Wren and Flycatcher.  (more birds coming soon!)






















If you are interested in getting some of these before they are all gone please let me know by emailing me with your order at katiekcreates@gmail.com.  Local friends can just get them from me, but if I need to ship the cards to you (USA only), I will mail them First Class at no extra charge upon receipt of payment.  If you want them faster you'll need to pay me via paypal and there will be an additional fee to cover the increased postage required.  Hope to hear from you soon!  

P.S. I plan on adding an individual photo of each Sonoran Desert bird card to this post in the next day or two, so you can see all 5 designs up close.  ;)   

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful products! Copy ALL your art AND photos too, in bigger prints as well as cards and I bet you sell them all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you only knew! I got a whole bunch of my photos printed to make cards with too, and haven't had time to start them! :) Also got a few big photos on some kind of plastic board from Landis' old company. I love my Orso fan club. <3

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just deleted the identical comment as above. Posted twice for some reason. ?

      Delete