Saturday, July 27, 2019

Well Hello There!

How about a little update to this page!  Ha!

In fall of 2018 through February 2019  I took some work creating art for a wonderful homeschool curriculum called 'Go Global' which is put out by Cultivated Learning.  Here's a link;   Go Global

I did a lot of ink sketches for the main textbook, and then some printable timeline figures for the website, which needed to be 'colored'.  So those are ink and watercolor.  I have yet to see the finished product, though it's been available since spring.

Here's a sampling of some of the ink artwork I did for this (quite big for me) project.  Perhaps you have a project for which you are seeking some ink work?  Let me know if you like my work and maybe I can help you bring your project to life!  I discovered I quite enjoyed the process and the payoff (both the satisfaction and the chance to get paid for my art) of this kind of project.











Of course I can make art in other media too... in fact, I don't often do such detailed ink only artwork, but it was lovely and fun.  I hope to post more of my art to the blog from here on out!  Thanks for following along, and being so patient with this art-blog.  :)  Please get in touch if you'd like to talk about having me do some art for you.



No comments:

Post a Comment